Work experience that pays...yes, really.
With the Co-op Program you'll get a full year of work experience that is relevant to your BCom option and you’ll get paid to do it. So when you graduate, you’ll have professional experience, new skills and a network to help you launch your career and put you on the fast track to success.
You can apply to the Co-op Program as early as second year, but no later than the beginning of third year. You must be enrolled full-time and meet minimum academic requirements. Once accepted into the program, you will alternate a minimum of three-or eight-months of full-time work with academic terms.
Co-op options include:
- Business and Computer Science
- Business Technology Management
- General Business Management
- Global Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Operations and Logistics
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Real Estate
Did you know?
Over the course of the program you’re likely to earn more than $34,000, nearly ¼ of Co-op grads are hired by their employer for permanent roles, and 96% of 2015 Co-op grads were employed within four months of graduation.
10 reasons to join Coop
No matter who you are or what career path you are interested in, the Co-op Program will help you to:
- Discover career options by working in different roles or with different companies.
- Boost your classroom learning with real-world experience
- Get relevant work experience to launch your career after graduation
- Help finance your degree
- Develop skills that will be critical to your professional development and may lead to your dream career
- Expand your professional network
- Experience the culture and work environment of multiple companies
- Access mentor opportunities with experienced Co-op students and alumni
- Learn about career paths that you never knew existed
- Benefit from personalized career support offered by the Co-op Team