B.A., B.Math, M.Math (Waterloo), M.S., Ph.D. (Cornell)
Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Professor in Operations and Supply Chain Management
Canada Research Chair in Operations Excellence and Business Analytics
Office Henry Angus - HA 465
Tel (604) 822-0410
- Inventory control
- Supply chain management
- Capacity planning
- Operations research
Courses Taught in 2018-2019
- Introduction to Quantitative Decision Making (BCom)
- Introduction to Business Processes and Operations (BCom)
- Logistics and Operations Management (BCom)
- Process Fundamentals (IMBA)
- Operations and Logistics (MM Dual)
Selected Recent Publications
- Bo, Y., Dawande, M., Huh, W.T., Janakiraman, G., Nagarajan, M. (forthcoming) Determining Process Capacity: Intractability and Efficient Special Cases. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- Sabouri, A., Huh, W.T., Shechter, S.M. (forthcoming) "Screening Strategies for Patients on the Kidney Transplant Waiting List". Operations Research.
- Huh, W.T., Janakiraman, G., Nagarajan, M. (2016). "Capacitated Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems: Policies and Bounds". Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 18(4): 570-584
- Huh, W.T., Li, H. (2015). "Pricing under the Nested Attraction Model with a Multi-stage Choice Structure". Operations Research, 63(4): 840-850.
- Kang, W., Kang, C., Hong, Y., Huh, W.T. (2015). Risk Propagation through a Platform: The Failure Risk Perspective on Platform Sharing. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 62(3): 372-383.
Links and Other Information