Work experience that pays...yes, really.
With the Co-op Program you'll get a full year of work experience that is relevant to your BCom option and you’ll get paid to do it. So when you graduate, you’ll have professional experience, new skills and a network to help you launch your career and put you on the fast track to success.
You can apply to the Co-op Program as early as second year, but no later than the beginning of third year. You must be enrolled full-time and meet minimum academic requirements. This is a competitive program. If accepted, you will integrate three 4-month work terms with your academic terms.
Co-op options include:
- Business and Computer Science
- Business Technology Management
- General Business Management
- Global Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Operations and Logistics
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Real Estate
Did you know?
Over the course of the program, you're likely to earn approximately $34,000. Almost 25% of Co-op grads are hired by their employer for permanent roles, and 94% of 2017 Co-op grads were employed within 6 months of graduation.
Top reasons to join Coop
No matter who you are or what career path you are interested in, the Co-op Program will help you to:
- Benefit from personalized support offered by the Co-op Team dedicated to your success
- Discover your strengths by working in different roles and/or with different companies
- Learn about career paths you never knew existed
- Develop skills that will be critical to your professional development and may lead to your dream career
- Build your professional network which is critical to a successful career
- Boost your classroom learning with practical business experience