Achieving Administrative Excellence
Learn strategic skills that will help you become a more effective administrative partner for those you support. Apply an executive mindset to make better decisions. Sharpen your critical thinking and communication skills. Manage upwards to diverse styles with confidence.
- Adopt a strategic mindset for peak performance
- Align your role with the organization’s goals and projects
- Analyze problems to uncover optimal solutions
Leadership For Administrative Professionals
For administrative staff, one of the greatest obstacles to achieving organizational goals is the lack of authority over others. Learn core leadership skills for thinking assertively, reacting non-defensively and taking the lead proactively to achieve performance goals.
- Assess your leadership style, and adapt it for effective collaboration
- Boost your influence by communicating assertively and tactfully
- Promote productive working relationships with people at all levels
Negotiation Skills for Administrative Professionals
Boost your productivity and power by developing negotiation skills to influence people at all levels, regardless of limits to your authority. Select the most effective negotiation strategies and methods for different situations. Reach mutually beneficial agreements and achieve closure.
- Proactively plan your negotiations, to increase your potential to succeed
- Manage your emotional responses to anger and conflict
- Gain buy-in and commitment from others
Project Management for Administrative Professionals
Feeling overwhelmed by tasks and deadlines? Use project management techniques to plan and manage your project workloads with less stress and better results. Direct your time, energy and resources wisely. Communicate effectively and work productively with others.
- Define key goals, deliverables and completion criteria
- Break large project tasks into smaller, more manageable ones
- Support multiple people and projects in a team setting
Have your dedication to professional development formally recognized with an Executive Education certificate. Select the content and timing that work best for you, and design a learning plan that suits your learning needs.